nickmakesmoviesnickmakesmovies

perfect

deserves a 10

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

OH MY GOD

literally the ONLY flash clip ive EVER pressed the Replay button on! SHIT this video is GEWD!!!!!

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

i loved it!

really great and professional. the music, and graphics, and everything is just really smooth and tight and pro. i love it. and it was funny!
but honestly, i keep thinking those little circles on his cheeks are his eyes, and that his actualy eyes are little deformities.
but maybe thats just me :p

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

Putting a cat in a box has never been so fun!

Even better than the first! You added SO much. The costumes. The amount of levels. The sweet power-ups. Music. Bonus levels. Just so much awesome stuff in this game. And we didn't have to wait that long! I played sushi cat like 3 times and then this came out. Awesome. One thing though, I think you should've made the ninja the last costume. Cuz to me, that one was the coolest. Every costume I unlocked, I just kept my ninja. Haha. Awesome job!

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

pretty good

The game was pretty good. Not great, needs some work but pretty good. The name is catchy and funny, but change it. It's bad for publicity. I personally am never going to approach someone and say "Hey have you every played Meaty Boner?"
Lol.

One Chance One Chance

good

i love this game. but its too much like the game "everyday is the same" or something like that. it's in the art games. its only a slightly different variation. i give it a 6. if everyone else plays that game, they will understand my logic. :/

Wormy Wormy

freakin

great. so much work and detail. love the style.

trolling, a gentleman affair trolling, a gentleman affair

this

just must be a perfect ten.

data777 responds: